Russell County District Court is a State Office and is part of the 20th Judicial District which is comprised of Russell County, Barton County, Rice County, Stafford County, and Ellsworth County. The District Court is a part of the Judicial Branch of the State of Kansas.
For more information regarding Kansas courts, visit the Kansas Judicial Branch website.
- Carla Miller, District Court Clerk
- Susan Tomasino, Clerk
- Teresa Bray, Clerk
- Chantel Straub, Clerk
- Hon. Steve Johnson, Chief Judge - Barton County
- Hon. Lisa Beran, District Court Judge - Barton County
- Hon. Carey L. Hipp, District Court Judge - Ellsworth County
- Hon. Peggy Svaty, District Magistrate Judge - Ellsworth County
- Hon. Crystal Miner, District Magistrate Judge - Russell County
- Hon. Timarie Ann Walters, District Magistrate Judge - Stafford County
- Hon. Richard Burgess, District Magistrate Judge - Rice County
- Lundy Settle, District Court Admin, Barton County