How do I change my address on my tax bill?

There are four easy ways to you can change your address:

  • Email the Tags and Tax Office
  • Mail to Russell County Treasurer’s Office, PO Box 855, Russell, KS, 67665
  • In-Person at Russell County Treasurer's Office, 401 N Main St, Russell, KS, 67665
  • Fax to Russell County Treasurer's Office at 785-483-3158

Please direct any additional inquiries or questions to the Treasurer's Office at 785-483-2251.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my address on my tax bill?
2. When should I receive my tax bill?
3. What if my mortgage company pays my real estate taxes and I receive the bill?
4. What should I do if I don’t receive a tax bill?
5. When are my real estate taxes due?
6. What happens if I don’t pay my real estate taxes on time?
7. When would my real estate property be up for tax sale?
8. When are my personal taxes due?
9. What happens if I don’t pay my personal property taxes on time?
10. What is the interest charged on delinquent taxes?
11. Can I make partial payments on my taxes?
12. What type of payment is acceptable for tax payment?
13. To whom do I make out my check?
14. Where can I pay real estate and personal property taxes?
15. Where do I mail my tax payments?
16. When are tax collections?
17. What are the mill levies?
18. What happens to the revenue of property tax levies?
19. How do tax roll corrections occur?